We are now looking for an E-Commerce Intern to join the E-com team at our Head Office in Stockholm
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
• Support the e-commerce team in the product enrichment process to ensure new products are uploaded correctly and in a timely manner
• Support in setting up commercial campaigns together with the e-commerce team
• Support in updating front page and product categories based on the commercial calendar
• Support in A/B testing on site and in key traffic channels
• Be an overall extra hand to the e-commerce team by supporting on operational ad hoc tasks
The experience you’ll bring to the role:
• You are a student studying Business, Marketing, Ecommerce or equivalent
• You have a genuine passion for Filippa K and share our values
• Fluent in verbal and written English is a requirement
• A commercial mindset and an excellent team player
We offer a professional development and learning opportunity within the E-Commerce business landscape, the possibility to drive own projects related to key areas, create a network and get experience within the affordable luxury fashion industry, alongside an inspiring and dynamic work environment.
The role will be in Stockholm and is full-time.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Attach CV, Cover letter and period for the internship.
Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website and the internship must be a part of a university program or program at Arbetsförmedlingen.
As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.