We are now recruiting a Store Area Manager for our Amsterdam Stores to join our retail team.
Filippa K is a Swedish fashion house born in Stockholm and rooted in the 90s. Founded in 1993 by Filippa Knutsson, Karin Hellners and Patrik Kihlborg, the heritage label played an instrumental role in pioneering the now-iconic look of effortless Scandinavian minimalism. Today, Filippa K has become a household name with an international presence – offering a complete wardrobe of womenswear and menswear staples that are designed to last. In 2024, the brand began an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Anna Teurnell as Creative Lead. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As a Store Area Manager:
As an Store Area Manager for Filippa K you are passionate about sharing our mission of a mindful consumption. You are an inspiring, business-oriented leader with a sustainability mindset who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. You devise and execute business plans and develop strategies to maximize the company's growth and development and proactively recommend action plans. You love networking and building relationships and you value interactions over transactions.
As our Store Area Manager, you will be a part of our retail team and will report to the Retail Manager Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As a role model you lead by example and you create a winning culture by training, mentoring, and developing your team on the shop floor
- Foster an inspiring and motivating environment where growth of the business and people go hand in hand
- Recruit new star candidates
- Create and maintain a superior customer experience based on Filippa K values throughout your area
- Communicate company KPI: s and identify regional strategies to ensure performance standard and budgets are met
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the Retail Manager to enhance sales
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively maximize performance
- Monitor operational expenses and maintain the operating budget in your area by analyzing sales reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of each store in your area
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
- A genuine interest and passion for Filippa K
- Ability to work under pressure and have a positive attitude
- Ability to use various digital tools as well as multi-task, with a great attention to details, in a high paced environment
- Several years of documented experience in a customer centric environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
The position is a full-time position based in Amsterdam, with start as soon as possible.
Welcome to apply before 12.03.2024
Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website. Received applications will be handled ongoing throughout the process.
For more information about the position please contact:
Annika Nordgren, Senior Retail Manager Europe
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organization. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction