We are now recruiting a Client advisor to join our Retail team in Helsinki
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As a Client Advisor:
As a Client Advisor for Filippa K you are a brand ambassador, and you always offer an outstanding customer experience. You love networking and building relationships and you value interactions over transactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain a superior customer experience
- Recruit new clients
- Have the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues to extend the network
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Is fluent in English, fluency in another language is a plus
- Actively work on reaching and exceeding store goals and targets
- Be highly flexible and able to adapt to different customers.
And other duties that might be connected to the position.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Has excellent communication and social skills, both oral and written
- Works proactively towards ways to increase level of customer experience
- Supports in implementing and creating well-functioning store processes
- Secures a high-level visual appearance and an accurate stock in the store
- Is part of a winning team
- Strives to seek, learn, and develop his/her knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Great networking and interpersonal skills
- Digital skills
The position is 30/h and starts with immediate effect.
Welcome to apply before 06.10.2023
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Name: Kim Kaurala
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.