IT MANAGER TO FILIPPA K HQ, STOCKHOLM
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR AN IT MANAGER TO JOIN OUR IT DEPARTMENT AT FILIPPA K HQ IN STOCKHOLM.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
The mission of the IT Manager
We are seeking an experienced IT Manager to join our team. As the IT Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving data-driven business development and ensuring timely application and integration development. Your responsibilities will include managing IT roadmap, documenting and improving business processes, and cultivating successful partnerships. Additionally, you will oversee IT-related projects and evaluate emerging technologies that align with our company goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business development is data driven.
- Application and integration development needs are met in a timely manner and can scale when needed.
- Priority business processes are documented and transparent within the organization and can scale globally and be cost-efficient.
- External partnerships are fruitful with good ROI.
- Project scopes are well defined, prioritized and estimated.
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
- 5+ years of experience in IT and preferably 2+ years of experience in retail.
- Experience with Office 365, project management and reporting tools.
- Experience with IT architecture, business analysis and strategy.
- Experience with IT incident, change and system development processes.
- Knowledge about system development, hosting, server administration, and cyber security.
- Knowledge about ERP, PLM, Azure, POS, CRM, WMS, OMS, ecommerce solutions.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Business oriented, meticulous, and analytical.
- Comfortable planning own work and time.
- Experienced in establishing and maintaining positive relationships.
- Fluent in English.
The position is a full-time, permanent position with start as soon as possible.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position please contact:
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.
DESIGNED TO LAST
Our mission at Filippa K is to drive a movement of mindful consumption. Our teams work hard across all departments to create products and a community that is committed to slowing down the industry perspective from fast fashion to a slower, more permanent approach. We do this through encouraging new ideas and innovation in the world of sustainability.
About Filippa K
Filippa K has grown since 1993 from a household name in Sweden to a leading Scandinavian fashion brand with a global approach. Our clothing is designed to last, and sustainability is at the foundation of everything we do. We create collections of clothing and accessories in the categories of Woman, Soft Sport, and Man, and are present in 20 markets globally through 24 brand stores, over 400 premium retailers and department stores, and our own e-commerce presence.
IT MANAGER TO FILIPPA K HQ, STOCKHOLM
Loading application form
Already working at Filippa K?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.