We are now recruiting a Store Manager to join our Retail team at Filippa K Copenhagen.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As a Store Manager:
As a Store Manager for Filippa K you are passionate about sharing our mission and values with every customer that walks through the door. Business-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit, you will have a positive outlook on your work and a confident self-motivated approach. Creating a meaningful retail experience takes creativity and forward-thinking. You love networking and building relationships and you value interactions over transactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead, motivate and recruit your team
- Create and maintain a superior customer experience in the store
- Win and retain traffic to you store
- Optimize performance according to company values
- Secure a profitable store operation.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
And other duties that might be connected to the position.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Has experience of working as a manager in a customer centric environment
- Has a strong orientation to results and customer satisfaction
- Is business minded with strong analytical skills
- Has the ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Has an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Has excellent communication skill
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
- Great networking and interpersonal skills
- Digital skills
- Excellent leadership skills
We are looking for a problem solver with an open and flexible mindset. You are structured and work we independently as well as in a team. You are a good communicator and have a good level in English, both written and spoken.
The position is a full-time and starts with immediate effect. Welcome to apply before 05.10.2022
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Name: Amra Jensen
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction.