We are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our DTC-team at Filippa K HQ, in Stockholm.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As Sales Operations Manager you are responsible for the global customer service, support and operations of Filippa K sales channels.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Ensures all procedures, processes and actions defined by the company are correctly implemented
- Ensures that NPS scores are meet by company goals
- Inspires team to deliver consistently excellent levels of service and meet the goals and KPI´s.
- Manages and organizes the daily operations of systems and services under the departments responsibilities to ensure delivery of timely and effective services
- Liaises amongst all sales channels, and third-party vendors to successfully operate wholesale, retail and customer care and maintain a world class customer experience.
- Quality safes projects in ERP
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as system owner of “Order and main delivery”, and” Replenishment, sales, and end of product” in business system M3.
- Act as system owner of NuOrder
- To take initiative and execute projects to improve Customer Service
- To test and maintain EDI solutions
- Cross functional collaboration with other departments, to ensure alignment on goals, priorities, and successful rollout of new initiatives.
- To Analyse NPS scores and act on insights
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
3 years documented experience within digital business.
- Experience of operational work in CRM & ERP system, min 2 years
- Experience of operational work in Marketplace & partner portals
- Experience driving customer satisfaction
- Experience managing a team
The position is a full time, permanent position with start as soon as possible. Welcome to apply before 31.08.2022.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position please contact:
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.