We are now recruiting a Retail Manager Europe (maternity leave cover) to join the DTC-team at our Head Office in Stockholm.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As a Retail Manager:
You are responsible for securing a first-class customer experience, in all stores, based on the Filippa K brand strategy, creative guidelines, assortment, and overall strategy. You have a result and action-oriented mindset. The core responsibilities of the role are to develop and foster people & performance to meet Filippa K:s new strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate Filippa K’s vision & strategy with a clear direction for how this is translated into the stores environment
- Oversee sales budgets, controlling costs and profitability across all stores
- Managing and motivating the retail area managers and store managers to ensure exceptional customer experience in all stores
- Foster the Omni channel development
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales and optimize the organisation for efficiency
- Create an inspiring and motivating environment where people and growth of the business goes hand in hand
- 3 years documented leadership experience in driving sales and developing teams
- Sales & result driven with the customers experience as a top priority
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business
- Experience in effective scheduling within retail business
- Organized and structured with ability to set routines and processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Act as role model for Filippa K, anywhere and always
- Passionate about Filippa K and our vision
The role will be located in Stockholm. You will report to VP Retail & E-com. The position is a full-time position with start as soon as possible. Welcome to apply before 31st of August.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position please contact:
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.