We are now recruiting a Client advisor to join our Retail team in NK Stockholm.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house now has over 200 employees across Europe and continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption: creating fewer, better pieces, designed to last.
We strive to remain at the forefront of the modern workplace. Our teams are proactive, dedicated, and synergetic across our Stockholm head office and global offices and stores. We offer health and clothing benefits and personal development opportunities.
As a Client Advisor for Filippa K you are a brand ambassador, and you always offer an outstanding customer experience. You love networking and building relationships and you value interactions over transactions.
- Create and maintain a superior customer experience
- Recruit new clients
- Have the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues to extend the network
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Is fluent in English, fluency in another language is a plus
- Actively work on reaching and exceeding store goals and targets
- Be highly flexible and able to adapt to different customers.
And other duties that might be connected to the position.
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and social skills, both oral and written
- Works proactively towards ways to increase level of customer experience
- Supports in implementing and creating well-functioning store processes
- Secures a high-level visual appearance and an accurate stock in the store
- Is part of a winning team
- Strives to seek, learn, and develop his/her knowledge
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Great networking and interpersonal skills
- Digital skills
The position is 30 h/w and starts in February.
Welcome to apply before 31st of January 2022
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Name: Måns Norén