Filippa K is now looking for an experienced, Result Oriented and Service Minded temporary Store Manager for Filippa K at Södra Larmgatan in Gothenburg.
As a Store Manager you are a leader and an ambassador for our brand and our values, as well as an important representative towards our customers. You are an inspiration to your team when it comes to delivering excellent service.
As a Store Manager at Filippa K you are expected to:
- Plan and organize the daily operations
- Ensure that the Filippa K store concept is fullfilled
- Engage in, communicate and strive to meet the goals when it comes to results and KPI’s
- Ensure excellent Filippa K service in the store
- Understand and work by Filippa K’s values
- Be an inspiring leader to your employees
Other duties that might be connected to the position.
- Experience of working as a Store Manager
- Proven understanding for Retail Economics and KPI follow up
- Proven Retail Operation success
- Proven Customer Service success
We are looking for a problem solver with an open and flexible mindset. You are structured and work well independently as well as in a team. You are a good communicator, fluent in Scandinavian, and have a good English, both written and spoken.
The position is a full-time, temporary position with start in 1/8 2017.
Please apply below before 19/6 2017.
Please note that applications are handled ongoing throughout the process. We only accept applications via our career web.
For more information about the position, please contact
Marcus von Sydow, Retail Manager Sweden